“It's the people at One Horn that make it such a unique environment; it's like everybody is as committed to each others' success as they are to their own."
Karl Shulz, One Horn Independent Agent
More Money, More Freedom, More Support with a Family Atmosphere
Are Waiting for You Right Now…
- Do you have a portable book of business of at least $1 million that you would like to grow or a strong agency you would like to move?
- Would you like to be part of an elite group of high-performing, prosperous agents and agencies?
- Do you want direct access to your brokerage owners when you need them and autonomy when you don’t?
- Would a customized coaching program help you grow from agent to agency?
- Do you want the technology to handle more loads per person per day with ease?
- Would the freedom to approve your own carriers speed up your time to book loads?
Then consider joining One Horn, Your Springboard to SuccessTM. Agent and agency development and support are key to our growth strategy, so we have a common objective – Maximize Your Earning Potential. This, in turn, maximizes ours, a win-win for all! Because we are a premium brokerage, we accept only a limited number of high potential agents and agencies, so you’ll never feel like a number or lost in a crowd.
Please visit the rest of our Web site to learn more about our agent program and read our blog to learn more about how we think. Then call or email Nancy at 973-595-7700 x149 or email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
13 Nov. 2014
New Jersey’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by NJBIZ
24 Sept. 2014
Cheryl Biron Honored by SmartCEO Brava! Award Sept 24 2014
1 May. 2014
24th Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Businesses
One Horn Blog #37: 6 Reasons Why Freight Agent Is the Perfect Career for Work/Life Integration
One Horn Blog #36: 5 Strategies for Balancing Seasonality in Your Shipper Portfolio
At One Horn, we are all about improving our operational efficiency and personal effectiveness. That is why we read, a lot, it inspires us! We’d like to share with you some of the books that have helped us succeed both professionally and personally.