“It's the people at One Horn that make it such a unique environment; it's like everybody is as committed to each others' success as they are to their own."
Karl Shulz, One Horn Independent Agent
Thinking about your current brokerage:
- Are you frustrated because your broker micromanages you?
- Are you fed up with feeling like you really don’t matter, lost in a crowd of other agents?
- Are you lacking the support and care you need from your brokerage’s back office?
- Are you dissatisfied with the culture/work environment of your brokerage?
- Are you tired of competing for shippers with other agents within your brokerage?
If you’ve answered, “yes” to any of these questions, maybe it’s time to find a new home and
consider joining One Horn!
One Horn Agents get the best of both worlds: Freedom to run your agency your way, with support whenever you need it! That support comes from a management team that left large, cutthroat corporations to create a supportive work environment where we would all be happy to come to work and help one another flourish. Our agents say we provide a highly responsive back office, open communication, flexibility, and genuine caring for their welfare.
One Horn offers you more than a fantastic work environment, you also get:
- Competitive commission structure with direct deposit weekly
- Excellent credit with carriers
- Superior technology to book more loads per day
- Free load boards
- Quick credit checks and setup for new shippers
- Large, growing carrier database
If this sounds good to you, please call or email Nancy at 973-595-7700 x149 or email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
Check out the rest of our Agent Site to learn more about our Agent Program and read our Blog to learn more about how we approach the world.
Get the Best of Both Worlds at One Horn!
27 Jan. 2016
Cheryl Biron on Accelerating Growth Panel 1/27/16
3 Sept. 2015
Cheryl Biron Recognized among Top 25 Women...
12 May 2015
One Horn Trans. Celebrates 4th Year Ranking...
One Horn Blog #51: Finally, a Way to Actually Create More Time
One Horn Blog #50: Close More Sales by Adapting to the 4 Shipper Buying Styles
At One Horn, we are all about improving our operational efficiency and personal effectiveness. That is why we read, a lot, it inspires us! We’d like to share with you some of the books that have helped us succeed both professionally and personally.