What Kind of Cargo Do You Have?
One Horn is deeply familiar with loading and shipping a variety of goods, materials and equipment of all sizes and shapes.
- Do you have boxes shrink-wrapped on pallets? Can they be stacked?
- Frozen foods that must stay frozen during 90-degree weather?
- How about steel or other metals that need to be strapped or tarped?
- Melons, cabbage, or other produce that needs air-ride trailers?
- Reels or spools that you need to have chained and buffered with wood?
- Specialized equipment in need of special handling or delivery sequence?
The following provides you with a sample of the variety of cargo we ship on a regular basis using flatbeds, dry vans, temperature-controlled, and specialty trailers:
- Corrugated/folding cartons
- Raw materials
- Stainless steel and other metals
- Metal/plastic pipe
- Palletized materials
- Frozen foods
- Meats, poultry, dairy
- Health and beauty aids
- Household cleaning
- Dry food items
- Home improvement materials
- Contract Manufacturers
- Pallet racking
- Structural steel
- Specialty metals
- Concrete forms
- Tower cranes
- Industrial machinery
And here are some of the industries we cater to:
- Food, Drug and Mass
- Grocery suppliers
- Food Processors
- Manufacturing components
- Renewable Energy
- Chemicals (non-hazardous, non-bulk)
Tell us what you need to ship and when, and we’ll figure out the most cost-effective, expedited way to get it to your customer.